Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 5 – [How-To Guide]
So here we are doing the same, and this method is 100% secure and one off the easiest way tobootloader Root Oneplus 5 Android smartphone. Once the Oneplus 5 is rooted with the help of TWRP recovery. You can do lots fo things like take the system backup, Install custom ROMS on your phone and do lots of customization.
Oneplus 5 comes with a locked bootloader. The bootloader is the most important barrier when we need to root the smartphone or need to put in a custom rom. So, our first step is to free up the bootloader to get the entire get entry to to the system. Fortuitously, oneplus lets in customers to release the bootloader, consequently there are not many technicalities. So, unlocking the bootloader at the oneplus 5 is a easy step.
This guide is only for the OnePlus 5 users and don’t apply this method on any other phone. Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone.
Note– OnePlus smartphone and Root Oneplus 5 won’t void the warranty? Also save your all data like image,videos,number,etc.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader One Plus 5.
- First of all Download Oneplus 5 USB drivers here
- Turn the phone off. Then boot it into fastboot mode. To do this hold volume up + power.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 90% battery charge.
- Enable “Developer Options”, by navigating to “About Phone” section in “Setting” and tapping 7 times .
- Now unlock your phone go to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
- Enable OEM Unlocking: Go to Settings > Developer options. Then enable the ‘OEM Unlocking‘ option
- Now connect your device to PC and open command prompt on your PC and type the following commands one by one. Latest versions of Windows 10 have replaced command prompt with Windows Powershell. You can also run the commands below in Powershell
- Click on a pop up on your device. Just select Yes.
One puls root and bootloader all File download Click here
Congrats! That’s all! Your Oneplus 5 now has an unlocked bootloader,